MJ

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Will

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Update #1

So It has been FOREVER since I have posted anything and I do apologize. There has just been so much going on!!! So here are some updates and I will have more to come...


As you can see MJ was not too happy with the Super Bowl this year.


We took MJ to his first UT basketball game and he loved it!! We know that we are going to have to take him to many more in the years to come.


We had several snows this year but there was one that they were saying would be huge and I had told Mike we needed to get a sled. He thought if we got a sled several days early then it would never snow, so we waited until that day when it started snowing and I started calling EVERY store in Knoxville looking for a sled(most had been sold out for days) But there was one garden center close to campus that was suppose to be getting a truck in within the hour with sleds so I sent Mike there. When he got there the line was wrapped around the building and so he was going to leave but I made him wait and he got a sled!! MJ loves his sled and had so much fun sledding on it. The hill in our backyard is perfect for MJ right now.


We thought we had been so lucky this year with MJ not getting sick at all.. nothing not even a little cold. Last year he had been so sick all the time and so this year was such a blessing. then Christmas Eve hit and at 11 pm on Christmas eve we headed to Children's Hospital with a 106 temp. We had been in Nashville for the days leading up to Christmas and while there we had gone to the ICE exhibit at Opryland and there I had heard a little girl coughing really really bad and there is where MJ had caught the croup. The Hospital was so sweet giving him stuffed animals and some toys since it was Christmas Eve, but after a breathing treatment and a steroid shot he was good to go home at 3 am that morning. We were all so tired we hardly got to enjoy Christmas this year!


This is what we saw when we got home from the Hospital... Santa had come and left all these gifts for MJ.

No comments: