NEW WORDS
As some of you may have noticed in my previous posts that now I am referring to my Mommy and Daddy as "Momma" and "Dadda", and that is due to the fact that I am actually able to say their names now. It has been going on for several weeks now.. pretty much right after the "HI" appeared, then came the "Momma" (which usually just comes when I am upset and I won't her to hold me) and the "Dadda" came a few days later. I say "Dadda" a lot more than "Momma". In fact a few mornings back, I was sitting in Momma and Dadda's bed and Momma asked me to say her name and I smiled and said "Dadda".. so as you can tell I am going to be a little stinker! But that did make Dadda's day. Also on Thursday, Sept 11, Momma was talking to Dadda and when she hung up the phone I heard them both saying bye and so I decided that was my time to say bye too. So now I have a vocabulary of 4 words, can you believe it.. I am growing up so fast!
Oh, and words are not the only new things I am learning. I have now started standing without holding on to anything and I have also learned to clap my hands. It is just amazing all this new things I am learning and now if I could just get this walking thing down I would be so happy!!


1 comment:
YEAH!! This speech therapist is very excited for you :)
Tell your mommy Happy Belated Birthday!!
Also, tell mommy that we are going to be in Knoxville this Sat. for the football game and we hope that we will get to see them!!
Post a Comment