On Sunday we went and had my 9 month portraits taken which you can view here: 
http://picasaweb.google.com/mikeandallison0207/MJ9Months
If you notice on some I have my tongue hanging out which is due to a few new teeth coming in. I was a little bit of a dare devil and scared Kristi (the picture lady) a few times, like the picture that I am standing and not holding on to the blocks. I had a lot of fun having my picture taken and I can't wait to go back in 3 months for some more!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/mikeandallison0207/MJ9Months
If you notice on some I have my tongue hanging out which is due to a few new teeth coming in. I was a little bit of a dare devil and scared Kristi (the picture lady) a few times, like the picture that I am standing and not holding on to the blocks. I had a lot of fun having my picture taken and I can't wait to go back in 3 months for some more!!!


2 comments:
Oh Allison! He is so stinkin cute!!! I COULD JUST DIE! And that outfit-too much!!
Such a cutie pie~ I love the pics!!!
Post a Comment